1. Are your GL policies written on a claims made or occurence form?
The policies we issue are written on a manuscript occurence form.
2. Do you offer admitted coverage as well as non-admitted?
Yes. And all of the carriers we deal with are A rated by A.M. Best.
3. On the GL program, do you offer a credit for insured subcontractor cost?
Yes. The credit given for insured subcontractor costs is unlimited but cannot exceed 50% of the total gross receipts.
4. When will a resume be required to quote?
All New Ventures with Less than a year in business will require a resume.
5. What if I need to revise the quote after it has been approved?
Contact your underwriter to unlock the submission.
6. I don't see a class code for the applicant's work performed?
Contact your underwriter and they will be happy to assist you in finding the appropriate class code.
7. Why is it necessary to perform a telephonic inspection directly with the insured?
To ensure our records are correct and protect the integrity of their policy. It is also a requirement of the carriers we represent.
8. Why is it necessary to perform an audit upon the expiration of a policy?
It is required by the carrier and it is to ensure that the proper amount of premium has been collected commiserate with the exposure.