Commercial Auto Insurance
Don’t wait until you’re in a jam! Insure your vehicle through PBIB to save up to 40% on auto insurance.
Looking for cheap commercial auto insurance for contractors?
Get your coverage here at Pascal Burke Insurance Brokerage
What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Contractors rely on their vehicles to get the job done. The operation of a vehicle for business exposes a contractor to potentially large financial losses. Whether you’ve got a personal vehicle that doubles as your work truck or an entire fleet of vehicles that your construction business owns, contractor Commercial auto for electrical contractors can protect your vehicles from the risks of the road. You may need to consider Commercial auto for general contractors coverage if:
- Your business owns or leases any vehicles
- Any of your employees drive their personal vehicle while conducting business for the company.
- There are any vehicles titled or registered to your business
- You use your vehicle as your primary work vehicle
- Any employees or non-listed drivers use your vehicle on a regular basis
- Any of your vehicles have ladder racks, permanent toolboxes, or other equipment installed to support your business activities
- The Right Commercial Auto Coverage at the Right Price
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto
Let us find you the perfect solution to cover your work vehicles today, from the toolbox on your favorite truck to the very last vehicle in your company’s fleet.
Commercial Auto for electrical contractors policies can provide coverage for damage to your vehicle, property damage, medical bills, expenses for claims related to emergency care, legal fees and gap coverage on financed and leased vehicles.
Commercial Auto for general contractors offers coverage on accidents that happen while you are driving for your business. This also provides coverage for your vehicle when you are transporting equipment that you use for work, whether it’s landscaping tools, cleaning supplies or other expensive work equipment to job sites. The items you carry inside your vehicle will not be covered, to get that coverage you should consider purchasing tools and equipment coverage This coverage also covers you if you tow a trailer carrying your work equipment.
There is no substitute for experience, so if you’re trying to find the best possible commercial auto coverage in your area, you have come to the right place! Place your business in the capable hands of Pascal Burke Insurance Brokerage today.
Do you need Commercial Auto?
Contractors and construction professionals rely on their autos to get the job done. Whether you’ve got a personal vehicle that doubles as your work truck or an entire fleet of autos that your construction business owns, contractor commercial auto can protect your vehicles from the risks of the road. You may need to consider commercial auto coverage if:
- Your business owns or leases any vehicles.
- There are any vehicles titled or registered to your business.
- You use your vehicle as your primary work vehicle.
- Any employees or non-listed drivers use your vehicle on a regular basis.
- Any of your vehicles have ladder racks, permanent toolboxes, or other equipment installed to support your business activities.
Why is Commercial Auto Insurance Important for your Company?
In some states, it can be required by law that you carry commercial auto insurance. The most common state requirements are liability insurance for injuries and property damage. In some states, you could be required to carry uninsured/under insured motorist coverage and medical payments’ coverage (personal injury protection).
Often times, commercial auto can provide more coverage than your average auto insurance. It’s always better to have a little extra coverage than not having enough
What does a Commercial Auto Insurance policy cover?
What is covered?
- Bodily Injury.
- Damage to third party property.
- Advertising injury.
- Medical expenses.
- Defense costs (On Covered Claims).
- Actions of your employees.
What is not covered?
- Your property, injury to you or your employees.
- Professional services.
- Workers’ compensation.
- Intent to injure.
- Coverage outside the policy period.
- Known claims prior to the start of the policy.
Additional Covered Autos (Liability):
- An “auto” of the type indicated by the liability coverage symbol that you acquire during the policy period.
- “Trailers” with a load capacity of 2,000 pounds or fewer designed primarily for travel on public roads.
- “Mobile equipment” while being carried or towed by a covered “auto.”
- Any non-owned “auto” used as a temporary substitute for your covered “auto” that is out of service because of its breakdown, repair, servicing, loss, or destruction, when used with the owner’s permission.
Recommended Optional Coverages for Contractors:
- Limits $1,000,000 Single Limit.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto.
- Uninsured Motorist (UM).
- Under Insured Motorists (UIM).
- Medical payments.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or no-fault, auto insurance coverage mandated by some states.
The Right Commercial Auto Coverage at the Right Price
Let us find you the perfect solution to cover your work vehicles today, from the toolbox on your favorite truck to the very last auto in your company’s fleet.