SMALL BUSINESS GENERAL LIABILITY
Speak with a licensed agent: 877-893-7629 Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm ET
What is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance often called business liability insurance and commercial liability insurance provides coverage for your business against claims of
- bodily injury
- property damage
- completed products
- personal and advertising injury
- medical expenses
Why you need General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance gives you the peace-of-mind that your business assets are protected against risks or unforeseen events. If a third-party alleges property damage, injury, or bodily harm, you won’t have to worry about your construction business assets being depleted by medical bills, court costs, settlements, or judgements.
This section explains what our business general liability insurance offers. You should consider general liability insurance coverage if you or your employees:
- Interact with clients face to face – If you visit a client’s place of work, or clients visit yours
- Use third-party locations for any business-related activities
- Are required to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract
General Liability Insurance policy coverage
What is covered?
- Bodily Injury
- Damage to third party property
- Personal injury
- Advertising injury
- Electronic data liability
- Medical expenses
- Defence costs
- Actions of your full-time employees and temporary staff
- Supplemental payments
What is not covered?
- Your property
- Injury to you or your employees
- Professional services
- Workers’ compensation
- Intent to injure
- Coverage outside the policy period
- Known claims prior to the start of the policy
General Liability Insurance coverage does vary by Profession, Location and Limits
The location and business trade plays a factor in the cost of your general liability policy. If you do business in an area where the risk is greater, you may be able to manage your costs by adjusting your limits to reflect your actual need. Quotes will vary by business depending on the trade, the size of the business, the state your business is located in, and the limits/deductibles selected.
2102 Business Center Drive, Ste. 280
Irvine, CA 92612