COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE
A commercial property policy is purchased to cover damage to a business’s own buildings, office contents, and most other personal property that it owns. A commercial property policy can also cover loss of income or increase in expenses that result from insured damage.
Property Insurance Coverages
- The building that houses your business, whether owned or rented
- All office equipment, whether items are owned or leased
- Fundamental company documents
- Inventory kept in the premises
- Fence and landscaping
- Signs and satellite dishes
- Business Income Coverage
- Employee Dishonesty
- Equipment Breakdown
Protecting your business means defending yourself against the financial risk of lawsuits and claims. For many businesses, one single lawsuit could be financially disastrous.