COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE
A commercial property policy is purchased to cover damage to a business’s own buildings, office contents, and most other personal property that it owns. A commercial property policy can also cover loss of income or increase in expenses that result from insured damage.
Property Insurance Coverages
- The building that houses your business, whether owned or rented
- All office equipment, whether items are owned or leased
- Fundamental company documents
- Inventory kept in the premises
- Fence and landscaping
- Signs and satellite dishes
- Business Income Coverage
- Employee Dishonesty
- Equipment Breakdown
Protecting your business means defending yourself against the financial risk of lawsuits and claims. For many businesses, one single lawsuit could be financially disastrous.
2102 Business Center Drive, Ste. 280
Irvine, CA 92612